I love using avocado oil in my products and for some DIY tricks. I thought I would take a minute to share them with you today so that you can learn about the benefits and incorporate some avocado oil into your own skincare routine.
Why avocado oil?
• It is a great source of Oleic Acid, which is a healthy fat encouraged in both diet and skincare.
• If it is recommended for your heart and is supposed to help reduce cholesterol, it seems like a natural choice to put on your skin as well.
• It is high in antioxidants, which fight free radicals, particularly lutein.
• Avocado oil helps other important nutrients to absorb better. I use it in combination with coconut oil, almond oil and shea butter.
• Like aloe, it is known to promote healing of the skin. In addition to the Vitamin E I add to my creams, I also am sure to include avocado oil.
• It can be used as a carrier oil for essential oils to dilute their potency and allow them to be worn using a roll-on for perfume or relaxation.
• It is a great tonic for the scalp and hair for use in massage and deep conditioning. Olive oil is another great choice for this.
So there you have it! The many benefits of avocado oil. If you aren't eating your avocados, use them in your skincare routine!
Subscribe to our mailing list and get $10 off of your first order - try our creams for yourself!