No autumn is complete without pumpkin spice, and since we are all getting back out there to gatherings, it might be nice to share some pumpkin spice themed gifts for the pumpkin lovers out there.
I personally love the idea of attending a gathering of my fellow mamas with a fun little gift in hand, as we often do for one another as a surprise. It's also a nice touch to bring a little something to a harvest party, pumpkin carving gathering or Halloween extravaganza. Fun, right?
So, what to bring?
Here are some fun items to add to a muslin bag or small basket for the hostess with the mostess or your soccer mom gal pals.
1. Pumpkin Spice Coffee - Try this one (plus it supports veterans)
2. A Fall Planner to get those to-do lists under control. We love these. Plus, they are made and designed by a busy mama, just like you!
3. A pumpkin spice mug or tumbler. Try Etsy for a million choices.
4. A Candle in pumpkin spice to fill the home with the scent of the season. Look here.
5. A pumpkin spice soap to scent the powder room or to leave those hands feeling soft and smelling like your favorite scent of fall.
And there you have it! Put some of these things together in a fun basket or stamped muslin bag and surprise your hosts and friends this fall season with a little pumpkin spice gift set to get them ready to sip their pumpkin spice latte by the bonfire!