Let's chat today about how vision boards have helped me both in life and in business. I felt this should be a part of the 40 over 40 series because once I began implementing the practice of making vision boards every year, things changed.
First of all, what is a vision board? Well, you're about to find out. I decided today's blog would be a video post of a workshop I offered for my facebook group.
Our theme this January in the group is "Embrace the Morning" and vision boards are. a big part of that. We're setting goals and taking action steps to make 2022 better than ever. Join us if you would like by clicking here.
Before we begin, though, here are some ways visions boards have made a big difference for me:
• I learned to set big goals that I would once have considered 'out of my league.'
• I had tangible evidence that these things I put out there into the universe actually came true...because I could look back and see them on the boards from years' past.
• I learned to trust myself by believing I could do hard things.
• I began the practice of reflecting, journaling and using affirmations in my life all as a result of my vision boards.
• I began to teach other women how to do this, too, and this is incredibly gratifying.
And now, without further ado, here is your very own vision board workshop.
Or just click on the image below!
If you decide to make your own, join the facebook group and share it with us! We would love to see it.
To keep up with all of our goings' on over here at Second Spring Naturals AND to get $10 off your first purchase of our amazing natural soaps and skincare, sign up as a VIP today.