October Self - Care Box
Special offer: use code OCTSOAP to get any handmade soap 1/2 off when you purchase the October box!
October's theme is comfort. I don't know about you, but the changing of the leaves speaks to me more than any other time of year. It's that month where everything feels more relaxed, the sense of nostalgia drifts in tempting me with scents of pumpkin, coffee, cranberry and spice - and all is right in the world.
October is the month where comfort is at its best, it always has been. If you need a little comfort in your life, and it isn't tapping you gently on the shoulder, consider this your reminder. Maybe you need a little October in your life....and in your mailbox this year.... to remind you that taking a step back every now and again is actually good for you. After all, the seasons in our lives go by so quickly.
October's Box will Feature:
• One of the new Soy Wax Melts in Pumpkin Spice (6 pack clamshell)
• One Vanilla lip balm tube
• One 1.5 ounce lotion bar in a tin - with mango, shea and coco and all things comfort for those cold days and dry parts. It has a leaf on top, because autumn is a second spring after all.
• One Walk in the Woods Soap (4.5 ounce bar in box) - bring the colors of fall to your shower and the scent and warmth of the comforts October brings.
• One 4.5 ounce Bath Bomb in Creamy Relaxation, a relaxing blend of essential oils for a long soak after a hard day.
• For our *Special* feature this month, we will have a bag of loose Chai Spice Tea, from Bean Town Tea on Etsy, a wonderful shop in Boston. Brewing instructions and recipes will be included.
Are you an email list VIP? Then you know you have a special code to use and there is a gift included with your purchase if you order by 11:59 pm 9/30.